8th Edition – Training Course for Professional Olive Oil Sommelier
11th – 15th May 2015 – Riva del garda (TN) – Italy
A 5 Day fully comprehensive course in the beautiful setting of Lake Garda. Food, EVOO, relax. Learn while living the good life in Italy.
Join us a 5 days professional training course to study and improve your knowledge & appreciation of olive oil, gastronomy & wine, with degustations and cooking demonstrations.
These are the ingredients of our comprehensive course for the aspiring Olive Oil Sommelier.
A 5 Day course that covers olive harvest, oil extraction and assessment processes, cooking and finally olive oil food pairing experience and tasting.
A high level qualification course designed for those who wish to become true experts in the selection and alternative use of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
This course will suit professional and aspiring olive oil tasters, buyers, retailers, promoters, restaurateurs, chefs, and all those interested in becoming a Professional Olive Oil Sommelier.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Classroom, guided tastings with more than 50 olive oils from international origins and practical exercises
- Didactical Dinner in typical restaurant Five Light Lunch
- One Master Class “Culture Food & Pairing”
- Visits in oil mill, local wineries, cheese and balsamic vinegar producer
- Pen Drive with Course materials and official defects from I.O.O.C.
- Olive Oil Sommelier Apron & Pin – I.D. Professional Sommelier Card
A course created and organized by the Olive Oil Academy
in collaboration with