Advanced Olive Oil Milling Master
An advanced theoretical-practical course within an authorized service center and integrated partner of major olive oil plant manufacturers.
EVP System specializes in centrifuge and heat exchanger overhauls and in the creation of customized plants, including multi-brand instrumentation, built “tailor-made” to meet the specific needs of the client.
A specialized course designed for professionals and operators in the olive oil plant industry, aimed at acquiring comprehensive knowledge and skills regarding instrumentation and its application in managing various sectors of the olive oil mill.
• Relationship between orchard management, oil yield and quality;
• Various olive crushing and extraction systems and their effects on oil quality and sensorial profile;
• Innovations in the mechanical extraction process for product diversification and quality improvement;
• Co-adjuvants (talc, enzymes etc.) and secondary extraction and their effect on the stability of the product;
• Management and use of by-products of processing: vegetable water and olive pulp;
• Olive oil storage and preservation: influence of environmental conditions and their effect on the sensory impact of the aroma and resistance to oxidation;
• Safety, control, and management of the crucial areas in the oil mill and product traceability;
• The art of blending and post-extraction quality control and techniques;
• The good and the bad in the international olive oil market: selection, logistics and payment guarantee;
• A look at common fraud and counterfeiting of olive oil and food products;
• Olive oil marketing and markets: product, ethics, aesthetics and commercial strategies
The course will take place in the morning inside a highly innovative oil mill and in the afternoon of each day there will be a visit to oil plants with different technologies and a visit to a “Taylor Made” oil mill designed with instruments and systems ” multi-brand” according to the needs of the Master of the Oil Mill.
The course ends with a visit to the storage, bottling, and logistics facilities of a leading company in the large-scale retail trade of quality oil.
At the time of enrollment, IRVEA-Olive Oil Academy will send a confirmation email and issue an identification code to take advantage of the special rates and conditions for rooms and light lunches provided by Villa San Paolo Wellness & Spa for participants in the Olive Oil Sommelier Course 2024.
For further information and rates contact the Olive Oil Academy secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to guarantee the availability of rooms at the Hotel San Gregorio, it is advisable to book them at the time of pre-registration.
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
Registration is considered to be completed when the form is received by fax or email at the course secretariat,
accompanied by a copy of the bank transfer statement showing the payments